View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 10:39 AM   #18
yhamm
Zealot
yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h20
Quote:
Originally Posted by treadlightly View Post
I received this message for one book four days ago and customer service said the download link for the book was faulty and they were "working hard to resolve the problem". They said I could use the Kobo Desktop app to view the book in the meantime, but that isn't a workaround that I am interested in pursuing.
Yes, I have had a similar issue with a book I purchased a few days ago. CS is happy with the resolution of "you can read with the Kobo app or download via wifi to your Kobo reader" and "this is a publisher issue and we cannot do anything about it other than let the publisher know." In other words, they do not care if the ADE version is inaccessible as long as the kepub version is working.
yhamm is offline   Reply With Quote