View Single Post
Old 10-18-2006, 02:39 PM   #49
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by radleyp
But you can already do this with existing handhelds, or even just a usb storage device.
If those solutions worked for what he needed, I imagine that yvanleterrible would already be using them, and not hanging around MR with the rest of us loonies (of which I count myself looniest).

Though, I agree with Bob that a Tablet PC might be a better fit than any of the current e-ink devices....
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote