View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 05:06 PM   #5
Curly
I need a holiday!
Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: PRS-505, ipod touch
Thanks for your thoughtful reply Elsi. Yes, that's exactly what I meant. I won't be seeing my parents for sometime and have yet to find anyone here with a reader. I will go down to my local Waterstones, who have a Sony Reader on display, and at least try out the overlay to see if it is readable. But as you say, he really needs to try it out over a period of time to see if it works for him. I can see how the visual stress would be less with a grey background and I suspect his visual impairment teacher would need to re-assess his colour preference. Certainly the larger font size will be a great benefit. Right, off to explore my options...thanks.
Curly is offline   Reply With Quote