View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 01:49 PM   #7
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
I've played with various Samsung Chrome Books and Acers in-store, though, and there's a lot to be said for the Samsung's iteration.

I'm shallow when it comes to laptops -- I have to like the look and feel as much as the specs, and the Samsung Chrome Books I've tried in the past (and yesterday in particular) look and feel markedly better for writing than the Acers.

Acer and Toshiba can look superb on a specs page, but so far, I've despised their keyboards and screens in real life.

Of course, the fact that all Chrome Books lack the internal storage for dual booting makes them the last possible choice on my laptop list.

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 11-16-2012 at 01:51 PM.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote