View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 05:46 PM   #13175
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Well, no wonder I couldn't remember where things were -- apparently, I'd missed #11 entirely! Well, good, I have two Foreigner books to read then, and that's definitely a good thing. I'm about 1/3rd of the way through Deceiver, and really enjoying it. This is Cherryh at her best.
I have no idea where I am in that series either. I think I've read up to and including #10.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote