View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 02:41 PM   #97
Schnitzelbrain
Groupie
Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux
Hi,

first the sugar: PB360 and as well the fbreader 0.83 absolutely great in performance and useability

Now the question: The topic of that thread ...Page Break" is how to use ?
My converted epub still are one flowting text in pages but no page breaks at chapter i.e. Is that a function of converting (PDF-EPUP with Calibre) or setting (FBReader)

Tried the search but no hints where and how, chapters are seperated with a pagebreak using 360 with FBReader. Maybe the PDF already has to have seperated breaked Chapters. I see the next chapter of the book as it has a big letter topic. But it comes in the middle of the text, no seperation with a pagebreak.

Thanks for the answers
Schnitzelbrain
Schnitzelbrain is offline   Reply With Quote