View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 08:56 AM   #80
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I want to be an innovator but my credit card says no.

Well my card could easily say yes but the overall desire to not carry any credit card debt says no.

Then again, anyone outside of the board would laugh at that statement since I have a K1, DXG, K3, PW2, three iPod's (3rd generation, nano, and shuffle), and an iPad. Right now I am debating between a mini and an iPod Touch.

So in my mind, I don't buy stuff as soon as it comes out and I normally wait a year or so in between models, and there is normally a reason for upgrading, and I pass off my older models to others.

Anyone else would say I am a device addict.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote