View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 10:36 AM   #2
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I don't think you'll be able to do it as the forum only supports bbcode (the square bracket formatting) and not straight html in your signature. If it was just a URL link, it may work. I think the widget might violate the length of signature standards as well, but I'm not sure on that one.

This should probably be pushed into the forum issues and questions section as I'm not sure the moderators and administrators follow threads here as much.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote