Thread: Recaps
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 07:11 AM   #1
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Recaps

Do you use them? I am working on book four in my series and I spend almost no time on recaps in my books. Several reviewers mention it with regards to my book:

For example:
Quote:
It's a while since I read book one of this series and it didn't refresh my memory (which is normally pretty good with books)
And I noticed a thread in the general reader area where several people metioned they skip any recap in books....

So does anyone else put them in? How do you do it so that its not just seen as something to skip?
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote