View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 08:05 AM   #302
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw
I too will read things and think ahead of how it fits in with what's coming, sometimes it will distract me enough to have to re-read a few lines, but that's okay, I'm not in as much of a hurry as I used to be (and I read faster anyway which compensates).
I'd be very happy with re-reading "a few lines." I end up Zombie-scanning for chapters on end. Happy for you, though... I'd join you if I could.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote