Thread: PRS-600 The 600 has been modded
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 04:28 AM   #11
byblo
Traumatized
byblo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.byblo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.byblo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.byblo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.byblo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.byblo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.byblo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.byblo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.byblo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.byblo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.byblo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: paper, Kobo Glue
Quote:
Originally Posted by induna View Post
Once there's proven support for non-standard dictionaries, I will buy a PRS-600.
Same for me. If it will be possible to customize the dictionary (to me, having a english to french dictionary while reading english books will be unvaluable)

Also, being able to add a quick shortcut for taking notes while reading, like tapping on left upper side or whatever, instead of messing with a button + menu, will be very nice.

I'm still waiting to decide which ebook will be my first one, and being able to customize it is something that is in my necessary feature list
byblo is offline   Reply With Quote