View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 10:29 AM   #78
BookishDreamer
Cultural Artist
BookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 2
I had no idea how timely this topic was until I found a link at mental_floss about National Bathroom Reading Month. And when I clicked on the yellow link, I discovered an Amazon Kindle giveaway.

Quote:
The fine gentlemen at The Toilet Paper are offering a FREE Amazon Kindle to one lucky AoM reader in honor of National Bathroom Reading Month. To enter, all you have to do is sign up for their free daily newsletter. That’s it! They will record every new signup from the AoM readership and select a winner once the sweepstakes is over!
According to the official rules, entries are accepted until June 30, 2009.

Dreamer
BookishDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote