View Single Post
Old 05-29-2014, 03:12 PM   #46
skreutzer
Software Developer
skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.

Device: PocketBook Touch Lux 3
To be more practical: I've just completed the first package that will do an entire workflow out of the box. Just download the pre-prepared package for your corresponding Java VM and operating system (the latter is only relevant because of the convenience shell or batch scripts to execute Java by double click), unpack the ZIP file, execute $/workflows/run_check (make sure that the Java VM version matches with the downloaded package, and that a Java VM is installed at all), execute $/workflows/run_setup1, then execute both $/workflows/run_odt2epub1 and $/workflows/run_odt2pdf1 (LaTeX installation required) on an OpenOffice/LibreOffice document that was created by using the $/odt2html/templates/template1/template1.ott template, so you'll find (if no error occurs) a $/workflows/temp/epub/out.epub, $/workflows/temp/pdf/output.pdf and $/workflows/temp/output_4.html.

I've now too rented a vServer and installed a Java VM on it, so I'll experiment to set up the processing workflow as a service that can be integrated with online e-book creation and distribution websites.
skreutzer is offline   Reply With Quote