View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 07:05 PM   #4
Falbe Publishing
Gadget Slave
Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS505SC
To answer your question about helping with an ebook project, I can suggest distributed proofreaders.

http://www.pgdp.net/c/default.php

I sometimes help out here.

As for Great Expectations, I did not like it in high school at all. I suppose it's possible that the book has literary merit, but basically it was dull as dishwater. Looking back, I've come to the conclusion that teenagers aren't really ready for the "literature" teachers think will expand their minds. Maybe if I'd read it now, I'd think it was awesome, but I'll never find out. All I remember from Great Expectations was that crazy lady in a wedding dress. Oh, and not caring at all about any of the characters or what happened to them. That really stands out.

I'm glad you're enjoying the novel and please forgive my complaining. It's just the combination of the words "Great Expectations" launches me into a fit of complaining. I have a theory that English teachers choose this novel so that kids will be DIScouraged from reading.
Falbe Publishing is offline   Reply With Quote