View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 11:33 AM   #65
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenkul View Post
What I don't like about page turning is that it is not clear whether the page turned to previous or next page. I can't be careful all the time to tap correct zone. The page turns but on what direction?
The "page back" tap zone is very narrow. I don't think I've ever selected it accidentally, but I use my right hand to turn the page, so I have to make a deliberate effort to stretch and reach the page back zone if I do want to use it.

Are you turning the page with your left hand?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote