View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 02:04 PM   #373
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
All those points are moot with regard to my reading. If I'm going to read for extended periods of time, then I have to have ambient light. With no, or very limited ambient light (i.e., the Kindle screen is the primary light source), then there is no difference in using the Kindle or a tablet, at least to me. I just use the front light to make the screen whiter, or to add a bit of light to the ambient light if it's just a tad too dark to read comfortably.

At the moment it becomes so dark that the Kindle is going to look like an LCD-screen, then I don't want to read anymore.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote