View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 08:09 AM   #70
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
I can put on my slippers with my right hand.
Does this mean I might be ambidextrous?
Stitchawl
More likely that you are just confused.

Personally, I do not think there is anywhere near as much to this "right hand" vs "left hand" thing as people make it to be. I think there might be a tendency or preference for one side, but that you can train the other side to compensate should you want to put in the effort. Just think about typing for example. Did you know that most right handed people type better with their left hand? The reason? No sure, but perhaps they tend to hold things in their right hand while they type with their left? Or we could blame the mouse, since a right handed person will tend to move their right hand off the keys to grab the mouse, while typing still with their left.

You write better with your right or left hand? Maybe that is because you spent YEARS training just one hand to write, while neglecting the other?

So that is just my opinion. I do think there is a tendency or preference for one hand or the other, I just do not see it anywhere near as strong as most do.

VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote