View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 09:58 PM   #19
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
My Kindle Fire HD 7" 32 Gb shows up as "Music Player." I can open it in Windows Explorer but can NOT paste or drag anything to it.

It did install a driver when I first connected it to the PC. My Kindle Fire 1st Generation did NOT install a driver and I was able to paste or drag items to it.

Evidently, its not working like yours due its driver identifying it as a "Music Player."
I never connect my devices to my computer. I use ES File Explorer LAN feature. It works great. I can copy file to and from my devices using my wireless connection.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote