View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 11:33 PM   #48
BWinmill
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
I alredy had the information to do the hard reset! I just couldnt phy do it! My RANT as you put it WAS a Warning! MR is not the Only Forum you know...well maybe some dont! LOL Its Amassing to me how many on here mobileREADS Cant READ! To bad you know more about Techy things BUT Nothing about People!
If you don't want to go through the hassle of doing a factory reset, that's fine. Most of us understand that some people don't know about factory resets, and some devices have a factory reset process that is frustrating to the most technically literate and patient among us.

The thing is, your original post would have been better received if it read: "I just bought a used Sony T1 and the seller won't remove it from her account. What can I do?" (Posting it to the Sony subforum would help too!) Even your original complaint may have been more justifiable if you specified the brand and model of ereader.

It has nothing to do with reading comprehension, nor with "geeks" not understanding people. Most of us can read perfectly well and understand people perfectly well. It's just that the content and tone of the message often determines the response to the message.