View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 03:45 PM   #2
Marseille
Guru
Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
It's an increasingly tempting little device. The certified pre-owned model goes for what, $80, probably less when B&N does their ebay sale. Back when eink was as pricey as LCD+faster guts, it was a different game. Behind the 370t, the NST or NST w/GL was my next device of choice before I got a tablet -- and not just as a dedicated ereader, as a tablet. No speaker/headphone is tough for me in that use scenario, but it's hard to find a device without compromise these days, certainly there are none in that price range. Other than the eink, infrared touch, one thing that excites me are the bezel page-turning buttons. I wish those were becoming more common, not less.

How long have you had it?
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote