Thread: PRS-T1 Clip-on Light
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 03:09 PM   #8
susaz
Zealot
susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Grammata Papyre 6.2, Sony PRS T1, Nook ST Glow,Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilmartin View Post
Thanks for pointing that out. Looks like I'll need to wait for someone to produce a suitable light. Or find a lighted case at a reasonable price.
I got my lighted cover for $40 US Dollars from Adorama. I donīt like the finish, mostly plastic, only with a tiny side of adhesive leather. But the light is great, and it doesnīt add much weight so I think itīs worth the cost (and the hassle)
susaz is offline   Reply With Quote