Thread: PRS-T1 Clip-on Light
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 01:56 PM   #7
Gilmartin
Zealot
Gilmartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gilmartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gilmartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gilmartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gilmartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gilmartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gilmartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gilmartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gilmartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gilmartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gilmartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
Because of the beveled back edge of the PRS-T1, any clip-on lights I had wouldn't clamp on properly unless the reader was in a cover.

Rather than buy a standard cover so that I could use one of my clip-on lights, I ended up just buying the lighted cover a week ago when I found it at a $20 discount.
Thanks for pointing that out. Looks like I'll need to wait for someone to produce a suitable light. Or find a lighted case at a reasonable price.
Gilmartin is offline   Reply With Quote