View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 08:17 PM   #5
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
@wallcraft: I thought about html2lmobi, but the problem with MOBI is that it is a technically inferior format that is going to be superseded soon. So while calibre supports conversion *from* mobi I'm reluctant to add support for conversion *to* mobi.

I expect the next generation of e-book readers to support epub, (except for the Kindle, because Amazon is on its own trip), so I'd much rather code html2epub.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote