Thread: Touch Dictionary for ST
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 09:18 PM   #6
tdonline
Addict
tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by robko View Post
So you can't enter your own random word to look up in the Nook? Interesting. Kobo you have open a book to get the dictionary, but you can enter a random word.
I've only had the Nook ST for two weeks but yeah, as far as I know the built in dictionary can't be used for random words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robko View Post
One thought on your workaround solution: do a search for an e-pub Scrabble dictionary/word list.
Excellent suggestion. I just found a list of 170,000 words. Now I'm going to acquaint myself with Calibre.
tdonline is offline   Reply With Quote