View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 09:08 PM   #8
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatNY View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
That's good, convert the books with blank covers and resend them to your device.
LOL, well I wasn't converting with "blank" covers. I have had that option checked since I first started using Calibre (well over a year ago?) and have converted literally hundreds of books this way. I believe I originally checked it because I was getting either dupe covers or a blank page (can't remember which) after the first cover on my iPod Touch. At any rate, checking that option gave me perfect epub covers for those hundreds of books on both my Sony PRS-350 ... and iPod Touch previous to i0S5 and the new version of Stanza.

If you will note, the instructions in Calibre are to check the box for "No SVG Cover" if you have an iPhone.
Blank covers .... blank page, same difference we are referring to the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatNY View Post
The good news is that unchecking the box seems to have fixed the issue for those problem epubs. So I thank you for putting me on the right path.
At least you came up with something that works.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote