Thread: I demo'd a K4
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 02:14 PM   #9
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieterpops View Post
The design of the K3 also uses a layer of double-sided tape to adhere the bezel to the screen. In many cases, this delaminates and the bezel no longer adheres to the screen.
This may explain the clicky noise I get when I touch the bezel on the top left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieterpops View Post
The K4 is very solid and the metal back provides to an overall feel of of quality not found in the K3. B
I don't think the back is metal it's plastic with a finish that feels like metal. I hate how the back feels but I plan to get a Decalskin to fix that.

The Bezel has nothing to do with my screen's contrast. I've already tried the black construction paper and it still can't be compared to my K3.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote