View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 12:43 AM   #10
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldolse View Post
Glad to hear it worked for you. That kind of lit file can never be converted perfectly, but punctuation can give good clues for most cases. Still doing more tweaking on the function, so there should be improvements going forward, better unwrapping, more formats covered, etc.
Usually I would open the resultant epub in Sigil and find a tag of some sort between paragraphs. It would take a few find and replace actions to put the paragraphs back together. A couple of minutes at most. The referred to lit file though converted without a html tag hinting at the change of paragraphs.

I may only need preprocessing once in a blue moon but but when I do I'm glad its built in now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldolse View Post
I've been debating whether to make it a little less black box and give the user some control options, but that would probably require a whole separate preprocessing panel in addition to structure detection, so I'm not sure if the extra complexity would be worth it.
Leaving it as is, is probably best. Supporting a multiple option page will most likely drive you nuts.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote