View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 03:32 AM   #67
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonetools View Post
Actually, it does'nt. I see Apple allowing (and then encouraging) the existence of third party apps on a platform that originally was not meant to have third party apps. I see Apple's decision bearing fruit in the App Store-the world's largest mobile software store, with 425,000 apps. I see consumers downloading fifteen BILLION apps in three years. I see merchants and Software developers flocking TO-not away from - the Ios platform ( I guess to get bullied).
I see all major booksellers selling on the Ios platform-in competition with Apple's bookstore- while closing their platforms to each other.
I see Apple, for the sake of its consumers, allow these booksellers to remain on its platform, making millions of dollars for themselves , with only slight restrictions on their ability to sell books.
THAT'S reality, as I see it.
I see me using iTunes to only get free content.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote