Thread: PRS-505 fonts.
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 09:17 AM   #9
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokkie View Post
Gulp! That's a bit advanced for my current state of 505 knowledge. I shall print it and see if I have the confidence to tackle such a project.
The guide is written to be as detailed as possible, and it does it's best to hand-hold you through the process. Also, if you somehow screw something up, the guide includes a surefire way of reverting any mistakes.

It was specifically written for the technically unsavvy.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote