View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 12:49 PM   #30
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
Hard to compare. There are lighting (color) variations from the center to the edges of the picture.
Exactly, but I don't have a working camera so I used my phone. There is a big bay window on the right side too. This pic was made as an answer to Zeebra, not to prove my point since I really believe that the grey K4 Displays did vary quite a lot from one device to another.
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote