View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 07:32 PM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
I'm not coming to yours. I'm going to the SE USA Meetup. We picked that date first. I sure home you don't entice any of our people to come over there.
well, we'll be disappointed not to have you, but perhaps we could all raise our glasses to each other at the same time, and symbolically all be part of one giant meetup. that would be rather nice i think.

(unless we manage to entice some of your people to come over here, of course... gnak gnak gnak...)

as for the date, i'll have you know that we may have *announced* it later, but we've had this date in mind since the very first meetup was held. copiers !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote