View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 12:12 AM   #72
Carmelreader
Groupie
Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD, kindle HDX 8.9, ipad pro, ipad mini 2, Voyage, Oasis 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
:
Guys, I'm looking for historical romances involving heroes or heroines that are or disguise themselves as highwaymen. I just read two Nightrider and Dark of the Moon and I want more. Any good recommendations preferably ebook but if it's really good I'll grab a used copy if the ebook isn't available.
Goodreads has a list of 34 best highwaymen romances:

http://www.goodreads.com/list/show/8...aymen_Romances

Hope you find something
Carmelreader is offline   Reply With Quote