View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 07:49 AM   #21
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasrielle View Post
Which Kindle models is this update for? I have a Kindle Keyboard and the version is still 3.4. Update Your Kindle is greyed out and when I downloaded manually and dragged the update into the root directory as per the instructions it still doesn't show up. (I downloaded 4.1.0 as instructed.) Update Your Kindle is still greyed out.
A firmware upgrade will NEVER change the "major version" of the firmware. ie, a 4.x firmware version will never apply to a device running firmware 3.x
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote