View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 02:07 PM   #20
yegon
Connoisseur
yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505
Hmm, ten months(!) after starting this thread I STILL haven't managed to get this to work (although admittedly I haven't tried for a long time) between iPad/iPhone. I must be doing something wrong.

Do I just email a .mobi file as an attachment from, say, my gmail account to my **@kindle.com/**@free.kindle.com? I can't send from the Kindle application on my Mac, there appears to be no option for it.

Not tried this for ages, I've been rocking a Sony 650 for a couple of years now, but having ordered a Paperwhite I'd really like to have this facility between my iPhone and Paperwhite.

Any help much appreciated.

EDIT: SOLVED! It wasn't working because you have to authorise the email address from where it's sent. HUZZAH!

Last edited by yegon; 10-15-2012 at 03:04 PM.
yegon is offline   Reply With Quote