Thread: PRS-650 Reader playing up
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 09:24 PM   #4
elk886
Enthusiast
elk886 can understand the language of future parallel dimensionselk886 can understand the language of future parallel dimensionselk886 can understand the language of future parallel dimensionselk886 can understand the language of future parallel dimensionselk886 can understand the language of future parallel dimensionselk886 can understand the language of future parallel dimensionselk886 can understand the language of future parallel dimensionselk886 can understand the language of future parallel dimensionselk886 can understand the language of future parallel dimensionselk886 can understand the language of future parallel dimensionselk886 can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: PRS-650, Nook Glo Plus, Fire HDX7
I've been having the exact same problem the last three weeks. It's been powering on and off and waking from sleep mode on it's own. I know the first time I did a hard reset and that fixed it for about a week before it started acting up again. I'd say try that and if it doesn't work contact Sony. I'm still waiting for them to send me an email after I submitted my service request.
elk886 is offline   Reply With Quote