View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 09:41 PM   #1
grumpy3b
Banned
grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.

Device: Kindle 2 (x2), Kindle 1, a couple old PDAs
Asus Eee Slate has pretty impressive HWR + Equation Editor

Just stumbled across a video showing off a feature I would have a lot of use for and that is an equation editor as well as HWR that seems to work. Here is the YouTube video showing it off.

A shame it has such a dismal battery life though about 4 hours is not bad for a 12" screen with a touch interface. Definitely in my very best watch list. Generally speaking I have yet to read a truly negative review on the Eee Slate. I'm not an early adopter sort of person so we'll see where it stands at the end of this year. But if I need a very robust device that also would serve as a reader for my work needs, I would probably by it now.

I was just really impressed by the equation editor and thought I would share it as I imagine there are a lot of people in math oriented professions as well as students here on Mobileread.

Darn I forgot to use the multi-language feature to the thread title. That too looks to be pretty well done. It's shown in the same video.
grumpy3b is offline   Reply With Quote