Thread: Broken
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 03:02 PM   #37
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Ouch! Now I see what this is about, having seen your photos. Thanks for posting them. Unfortunately, I have no useful advice to give. But I certainly feel your pain. If you learn what the problem is and get it repaired or replaced, please let us know. For one thing, I'd like to know if I need to turn mine one every few days as a preventive measure or not. Seems silly to me but if it's effective we Reader users would like to know!
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote