View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 08:19 PM   #27
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenifer.ezread View Post
This is good news for you and all: I just found out from our team that anyone living outside of the USA can enter and win any of our giveaways!

We have revised our rules accordingly. Anyone can enter!
This is the contest I see at the link you provided (http://www.ezread.com/activity.asp). (I live in Canada.)

Quote:
Every Book You Buy Is One Entry To Win!

We just can't get enough of giving out free stuff. Every book you purchase from EZ Read from now until June 28th is one entry to win a 6" Astak EZ Reader in sleek black. Read up to 8,000 pages on a single charge, and books in over 20 formats, including PDF and ePUB! You read it right, buy one book, get one entry. Buy a million books...you'll probably win.
I have to say the site looks exactly as it always has.
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote