View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 08:38 AM   #17
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Beside the fact what JSWolf mentioned (already owning DRM'd mobipocket books), there is also the amount of OS's supported. So far, epub is only available on linux devices. I can't read epub on my reading devices, which are Windows Mobile and Windows CE based.
Give a look to Zulu Reader. I have it installed on my Win-based PDA, and it's early in development, but it works well!

ePub has so much more potential than the other existing formats to develop further, and to last longer. As it's HTML-based, there's no reason it shouldn't be available for absolutely every OS. It's still new to the table, give it time.

Last edited by Steven Lyle Jordan; 08-10-2009 at 08:41 AM.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote