Thread: Blank Lines
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 06:43 PM   #22
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
I prefer a bit of a gap, but not a whole line's height, between paragraphs, but I'm not fussed if it's not there, so long as the first line of the paragraph is indented. And I realise most (all?) fiction isn't published that way, so for that I really don't mind; but for non-fiction it's really helpful to have a bit of a gap.

Last edited by ShortNCuddlyAm; 11-02-2008 at 08:45 AM. Reason: Edited for clarification. Except I think I've been less clear ;)
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote