Thread: Blank Lines
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 09:50 AM   #18
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
I prefer the blank line because it makes it easier for me to read ebooks on my Sony 505. As I get older, the eyes don't work as well. I also prefer slightly wider margins. Truthfully, I find most of the ebooks I buy from Sony Connect to be formatted for my reading tastes -- except for the font size. I wish all ebooks were formatted in 11 point base font and that any footnotes also be formatted in that same size. I am currently reading a trilogy about the civil rights movement in the U.S. and am always dismayed when I have to go to an explanatory footnote because the font size is so small, making it difficult to read.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote