View Single Post
Old 09-10-2014, 12:57 AM   #4
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopedangel View Post
By the looks of it should be profitable in the next 2 quaters
...if you believe the projections...

Nook's history, though, is that even at their peak they never made a profit in the charted period. And I'm a bit uneasy with their commitment to sell a million Galaxy Tabs. Especially since they only sold ~150k of the cheaper eink readers last quarter. I can easily see a repeat of xmas 2012.

(I wonder why DBW didn't go back to the actual launch and include pre-conspiracy data from their peak market share of 26% in 2010.)
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote