View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 06:28 AM   #7
PatNY
Zennist
PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350, Nook HD+ & HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwheelslover98 View Post
The 1.4.3 update disabled the ability to sideload apps. I would use something like that if I could. Is there any way I could do anything through Cyanogenmod (running from a SD card)?
The best thing to do is go to xda and post the same exact question you asked in the first post over in this thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...8#post25354258

Looks like you could flash 1.4.3 stock over whatever is on emmc now, thereby getting rid of the launcher which I assume you installed on emmc. You might also have to wipe and format some caches and partitions. But ask at the end of that thread first before doing anything. Leapinlar who maintains that thread is very good answering questions and helping others out. I'm sure he'll have a solution for you.

--Pat

Last edited by PatNY; 01-22-2014 at 06:34 AM.
PatNY is offline   Reply With Quote