View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 10:48 AM   #65
emilikins
Short One in the Stacks
emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: HTC Flyer; Kobo WiFi
Hmm. I bit a couple of days ago, because I talked the rep into giving me the 16GB for the 2GB price, and because it would do all the things I wanted at a swallowable (new word!) price point, without having to root or get tricky with it. I've also discovered, through my work-owned tablet, the e-reading on a higher resolution is by far more enjoyable than the 800Xwhatever specs on budget laptops. I don't need multi-core processors, nor can I afford them, so I'm pretty satisfied with the specs. My Coby pales in comparison, and I was happy with it until it died.

I won't be charged until it ships, so if they cancel on me or something, then I'll just wait for the holiday sales to happen. I wonder if the pull from the website has anything to do with people complaining that the base model is 2GB instead of 8GB and they're rethinking their decision? They'd be a Fire smotherer if they went with the original 8GB for $199.

Or maybe they had to pause on orders because they are in back-order mode on pre-orders?
emilikins is offline   Reply With Quote