View Single Post
Old 11-28-2019, 12:59 PM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by duns View Post
No offense, but I find really ugly the new viewer interface: someone can like it, I know, but others, like me, no. So why don't you let me choose if I want the new interface or the previous one (with the permanent left tools bar)?
Thank you!
If you'd bother to read the what's new on the Calibre website, you'd have read that the viewer in Calibre 4.4 can now have the toolbar once again. You have to turn it on in the settings.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote