Thread: Gen3 manual?
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 11:25 AM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Thanks Derek - I see now that the symbols on the buttons are intended to be read sideways, and they do make sense. The "Delete" button doesn't seem to do anything at all for me - the light at the top right corner flashes briefly, but nothing seems to happen.

My initial impressions of the Gen3 are very favourable. The screen is very clear - much better than my Sony Reader PRS500, and on a par with that of the iLiad. The PC connectivity works beautifully; when you plug it in you get two drives on the PC; one for the CyBook itself and another for the SD card.

I think I'm going to enjoy using it!

I've e-mailed Bookeen to enquire about the user guide. I suspect that they just haven't got around to writing it yet .
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote