Thread: impfind
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 07:16 AM   #20
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Oh, I see. That's where I got started programming in perl earlier this year! See my first mobileread post or the one with working perl scripts.

So after installing eBook Publisher using wine, what do you call to create the .imp? Is it detailed in your EBookwise-1150-Linux wiki page?

Mobi2IMP.pl uses the .imp creation routine I "lifted" from the SBPubX.doc COM interface doucmentation that ships with eBook Publisher. It basically calls '$builder->Build($project);' to create the .imp. You use 'BuildFromProject', but how is it different than what I'm calling that doesn't make it work!

BTW, lit2imp.pl DOES use '$builder->BuildFromProject($opf_file);', so does it create a .imp from a .lit in liunx for you?

Maybe you can try tweaking Mobi2IMP.pl to work properly in linux using 'BuildFromProject' instead of just 'Build'?

Can you confirm what works for you? and what script do you use?

I'll make the change permanent in Mobi2IMP.pl, if it works for both linux and windows!
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote