View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013, 09:10 AM   #150
nypaulie
Gātheist
nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, FireHD6 Gen4
There is no "fl_tps6116x" (front light) directory in /sys/devices/system/ on the PW2.

But there is This:
/sys/class/backlight/max77696-bl/max_brightness.
And "cat" gave me "4095".

I haven't tried it yet, but what about changing this (via command-line) to zero to completely turn off the frontlight?

My wish list includes control of the sleep-mode timer. It seems to be around 10 minutes now. I'd like to be able to adjust that but haven't found anything in the directories that looks tweakable yet. Anyone know where to look?

Last edited by nypaulie; 11-30-2013 at 11:03 AM.
nypaulie is offline   Reply With Quote