View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 11:24 PM   #12
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
I have an additional. Possibly stupid. Question.

If an executable is built static static this is the sure-firest way of getting it to be able to be dropped on a device. I.E. when I get all this stuff finally built there is a very high chance most of it will work ; )

You can see why I might be interested : D

Anyways the build has completed. Letś see what I can salvage from this one
Please read relevant licensing for relevant packages.

I might add that these packages right here incorrectly used could probably DO DEVASTATING DAMAGE, well they might muck stuff up like access and where your files live so donīt mess about if you donīt know what they are. Cheers. I wonīt be held responsible for you hitting yourself with the hammer I provide. Thanks.
Attached Files
File Type: gz file.tar.gz (84.4 KB, 261 views)
File Type: gz pivot_root.tar.gz (2.9 KB, 246 views)
File Type: gz sudos.tar.gz (501.0 KB, 263 views)
File Type: gz write.tar.gz (6.6 KB, 258 views)
File Type: gz switch_root.tar.gz (5.1 KB, 252 views)

Last edited by twobob; 08-13-2012 at 08:35 AM. Reason: added hammer thingy
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote