View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 11:07 AM   #1
Giggleton
Banned
Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
Out of print books

Hi everyone!

Todays problem involves a book that I and many others wish to read. It is of course as the title suggests out of print. My library has a copy which is listed as library use only. It is the type of book that would require me to copy the entire contents and take this copied version with me as I travel, in order for me to maximize the books utility.

Is it ethical/moral for me to copy this book?

If so, is it more or less ethical to either hand copy the book or use a machine to copy the book?

Once the book is copied would it be ethical for me to post this copied version of the book onto the network so that others can make use of this book?
Giggleton is offline   Reply With Quote